Tuesday, 14 November 2017

Ranting

Well, the long awaited lay off finally arrived on Friday. And while it was nice to have him around for a couple days with nothing very important needing to be done so we could just relax ... I'm ready for him to go back to work. Funny isn't it? 5 months ago I hated him being gone all the time. Now, it's just better if he's not here. I'm angry and hurt, and the less he is around me right now, the easier it is on me to try and keep it all buried underneath. The last few days I've done nothing but leak tears. Luckily, I think my eyeballs do this cool trick and suck the tears back in before they actually start dripping down my face.
I'm seriously tired of him telling me to do stuff. I do it, I don't bitch about it, but I'm pissed. I'm even more tired of how funny he thinks he is, taking a swat or two at me in passing ... because he's totally blind to how much I'm hurting right now.
Rant over.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm sorry. It is difficult to have a foot in both worlds. I don't think some men understand that- how deeply that part of us runs. I often equate it to eating really. If you don't eat when you first get up in the morning you (or at least I) can go all day without feeling hungry, but put even just a bite in your mouth, your stomach longs for more.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too? That's me. I don't eat in the morning and just the thought of food makes my stomach turn. But if I do happen to grab just a bite of something ... all day I want to eat. lol

      Delete