Wednesday, 18 October 2017

How many layers?

As I mentioned in my last post, Garf asked me to do something for him and have it done by Wednesday. Basically, I'm his research assistant. Scratch that, I am the one and only researcher. Anyway, I did it first thing on Monday because it's the not the first time I've done the rounds on this particular subject. I took a look around, found nothing that I hadn't already found and brought to him before, so I pretty much just pointed him in the direction of his own computer. Things I've sent through messages on fb are sitting in his downloads file and it just so happened that the last 3 that I'd sent him a few weeks ago were about this very subject. Sent him off a text to let him know and I never heard anything about it. Today is Wednesday. He said he was planning on having this all done tonight. I don't see it happening. He comes home, he eats, messes about on Facebook for an hour and takes his book to bed. (Which is killing me cuz my back doesn't agree with spending 9 hours sleeping, but as the computers are sitting in our bedroom ... well ... he's asleep in 10 minutes and I don't want to disturb him so I tend to go to bed at the same time)
I'm still floating in my bubble by myself. Nothing gets in, nothing gets out. I have a nice layer of "I don't give a damn" wrapped around me. I need another layer or two, every now and then I almost feel like crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment